Besides an organisation structure the India Platform is built around a core group of stakeholders, preferred partners and members. These are three different types of membership, each of which involving a different commitment and a different financial and organizational contribution.
The stakeholders invest in the platform and develop the platform in their own region. They have a stake in the vision of the Platform in the sense that they participate in elaborating this vision and in decisionmaking about new partners and the India Platform activities. Stakeholders have an all-round collaboration with each other which includes that partners are sought according to the needs, that the India Platform acts as an extension for the stakeholder both in India and in Europe, that the full India Platform network and contacts are shared and that a joint PR and visibility strategy is developed.
- Alva’s Education Trust, Mudabidare (Karnataka)
- Amrita University (campuses in Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu)
- BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore (Karnataka)
- BNM Institute of Technology (Bangalore)
- Gokula Education Foundation, Bangalore (Karnataka)
- IIT Jodhpur, Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
- Institute of Finance and International Management (IFIM), Bangalore (Karnataka)
- Jyothy Group (Bangalore)
- Karnataka State Women's University (KSWU), Bijapur (Karnataka)
- Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University (KVAFSU), Bidar (Karnataka)
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (Karnataka)
- Sri Ramachandra University (Chennai)
- University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore (Karnataka)
- Ghent University (Belgium)
- Ghent University Hospital (Belgium)
- NP-Bridging (Belgium)
- The University of Antwerp (Belgium)
- The University of Pardubice (the Czech Republic)
- The University of Aveiro (Portugal)
- The University of Groningen (the Netherlands)
- The Pázmány Péter Catholic University in Budapest (Hungary)
Preferred partners have an annual meeting with the India Platform, share the full India Platform network and all contacts, and develop a joint PR and visibility strategy.
- Valdel Group of Engineering, Bangalore (Karnataka)
Members share the full India Platform network and all contacts, and develop a joint PR and visibility strategy.